Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

1. Q: How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
    A: My projected represented my work as a student because it gave me a chance to express not only my perspectives for pictures, but also my work ethic and creativity. Every single one of my pictures were given tons of thought on if they were able to be improved upon and attempts to perfection. 

2. Q: How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?

    A: My understanding of photography has changed largely due to my exposure to excellent works every single day I go to class. Every picture in The Lens Blog plants a seed of inspiration and knowledge into my head as I gain new ideas and learn how to take and edit photos with increased proficiency.


3. Q: What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
    

    A: There are many benefits with working with others. One can never have too many ideas, which are key to taking more inspirational and impressive pictures. Working with others allow for people to help each other out by giving them ideas when they can't think of anything to photograph.


4. Q; What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?

    A: Working in a group can also have disadvantages, such as distractions and competition. Disturbances and competition can lead to wasted time and sloppy work.


5. Q: Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?

    A: After reflection, I would've taken more picture's during the storm that occurred in the bay area. I may have been able to achieve some pretty impressive photos with all the rain drops, dark clouds, and the gloomy mood given by the lighting.


6. Q: Is there anything else that you want to include? 

    A: I would also like to include some pictures I took during my latest trip to Lake Tahoe during winter break. Many pictures were taken with interesting perspectives and unbelievable scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment